1.16.2011

Gone quiet

Some wonderful things have been brewing in the mind I have been given. Although, I am not yet ready to share, I feel an obligation to write because it's the new year and with all things new, you make commitments that 'you' will inevitably not keep.

Since the last post, the experience of coaching high school basketball has consumed my time, and with high school comes high school problems.

This is a list of the 'high school problems' I have that coincide with postings I hope to write...

Problem 1
'God is up to something...In two weeks I'll ask you for $150 to buy Kindles for pastors'

Problem 2
Every wed. night 'Male B'Tenders'

Problem 3
Football guy


Looking forward to the writing.

For now I have to watch 'the hair vs. the feet' [aka. Tom Brady vs. Rex Ryan]

No comments:

Post a Comment