8.05.2009

Moving

This is my first real chance to sit down and write electronicaly. I have had a good amount of time to write for myself, and writing for others, even if I only read this, uses another side of the imagination, that is lost in the silence of my time alone.

Coming upon two months of being removed, life has been breathable. Up until recently, life had been filled with coming and going and more going than anything else. As the south has played a new hand of my different life. I am able to slow down a bit more, to see internally and externally for what it's meant to be. The buetiful life I can have this side of seeing "things put to rights".

I know it is only short but I have enjoyed these brief moments and wonder when the next will come?! I hope you too find those moments of breathing: of seeing life has it was meant.

By the way I hope my friend Jared has found the "peace that passeth understanding" with his blessing of life!

grace and peace.

1 comment: