4.12.2010

weekend

These are the shenanigans that came my way this week...

-A parade of mules
-I was told that "My neighbors dog jumped off a bridge and committed suicide."
-Used 15 dollars of gas to buy 15 dollars of Olive Oil.
-Saw my first glass mailbox from 1933
-Was almost killed by an angry southerner hauling a 15ft trailer and decided to "fake" cut me off while going 75mph on a two lane road.
-Walked out of a church after 'special music' and a movie clip portraying John Conner as Noah [From the Bible]
-Hand picked 157 dandelions from my back yard.
-Saw my neighbor's dog sitting on my porch or maybe it was the ghost of my neighbor's dog?!
-Drank a Coke out of a glass bottle
-Ate nachos and drank margaritas while watching the sun set with my wife.

This is by no means a typical weekend for me, I don't think I could handle it! But it was a fun weekend to watch the awkwardness, goodness and strangeness as it was unveiled from each moment to the next.

So I had a beer at the end of Sunday night just to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment